Dandruff Problems?

Having trouble with dandruff? Say no more! I suffered with dandruff a hell of a lot whilst I was pregnant,  it was embarrassing walking around with huge flakes popping out the up do. No matter what hair style I would do, the flakes would make an appearance. Recently I've notice that its came back and this time I no what product will help! Say hello to your new hero...
SELSUN (selenium sulphide)


Selenium sulphide specifically destroys a certain type of fungus called dermatophyte. It also causes a decrease in the production of cells in the top layer of skin, as well as the amount of natural oil (sebum) produced by the sebaceous glands in the skin. Seborrhoeic dermatitis is an inflammatory scaling skin condition, which can affect the scalp. Inflammation is caused by the body's reaction to the presence of a particular type of fungus, and to products that break down oil.Selenium suphide therefore kills the fungi responsible for causing this inflammation, as well as controls the itching and scaling associated with dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp.




I no it doesn't look the prettiest and sure doesn't smell the nicest but it certainly does the trick!
I will show you before and after shot's below and you will be amazed! I wouldn't lie to you! Selsun is only retailed around £4-6 depending where you go.
You use this for twice weekly for 2 weeks then once weekly for the next 2 weeks and you will be amazed.

It is hard to show you this before shot but I'm so happy with the results and 100% recommend it!

Excuse the roots.

As you can see in the first picture I was left with a lot of flakes after I washed my hair leaving me determined to get the problem sorted.
Picture 2 is after the 3rd application using Selsun, the dandruff has reduced quite a lot but still making an appearance.  Below is after 4/5 applications of Selsun and I am completely happy with the results leaving little or no embarrassing flakes.


I hope this post has helped you out!




No comments:

Post a Comment