April Favorites.


Sleek Lip Balm*
I was going to purchase this (Bare Minimum -beautiful nude colour) after seeing Gabby from velvetghost on YouTube included it in one of her get ready with me videos but then I noticed I already had it in the Oxford meet goody bag. I fell in love with this as soon as it touched my lips! It gives out plenty of moisture and really glosses and lightly colours the lips.
£4.49



Barry M Brow Kit
To be quiet honest with you I wasn't to sure on this at first as its quite a heavy brown and me having my hair coloured dark blonde I was a bit on the edge. After giving it a fair chance I have come to love it! I don't spend to much time on my browns so don't want to spend a lot of money so this is perfect. It has everything you need for the perfect brow!  Read more about it here. 
£5.99

Garnier Shampoo ultimate Blends and Garnier 1 Minute Hair Treatment
I brought these as they was in a really good deal at wilkinsons so jumped at the chance to try out new products for my hair. With me trying to grow my hair and not using any heat on my hair i can't really do much with my hair so it leaves me shoving it up in a messy bun ALL the time so my hair has become quiet dull and dry. I fell in love with these as its does exactly what its meant to, leaving my hair feeling light, clean and shiny and giving it all the goodness that is impact in the bottle. CURRENTLY ON OFFER. Buy here.

St Ives Scrub* 
I have recently wrote a blog post about this which you can read about here. 100% love this product!

Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer* 
I don't wear eye shadow a lot but this primer is also used for a base for your concealer so I was excitement to try this when I received it as my concealer is my most used product from my make up bag. I does exactly what its meant to do and I have no worries during the day that my dark circles are popping through my make up! I will definitely purchase the original size!
£20.50

Ralph Lauren Big Pony Pink N.O 2
Non beauty, but I can not walk out the house without it! Smells so fruity making the day feel better instantly.
£36.99

Topshop Nail Varnish* Flash (Not on the website)
This silver is such a beautiful colour and full of glitter, a little certainly goes a long way with this. Goes with so many outfits, I just love it. It gives your nails such a wow but I don't think I need to tell you how good Topshop products are.


Batiste Dry Shampoo 
Again I don't think I need to tell you how good this is but its reappeared in my favorites as its simply been a life saver recently when you just haven't got the time to wash your hair in the morning.


What's your current favorites? 

*
Although I was gifted some of these items, all my views are 100% my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment