OOTD || Simple Style

Simple Style, Costa Date.


Jumper - New Look
Jeans - New Look
Shoes - New Look
all are old which I found in the back of my wardrobe so may no longer be available.

I'm not doing anything special today just meeting my friend for a Costa whilst the little ones have their little toddler conversation but I thought I would do another OOTD for Simple Style!

The sunshine doesn't no what it is doing today so I've gone for a knitted jumper but with plenty of air holes pairing it with blue jeans to tie in with the coloured strips on the jumper. Comfortable shoes of course! You mummy's no why! Kia being 2 and 2 months (nearly) she is starting to hate the pushchair which means more walking!

Costa is always a great place for a chat with pots of tea and baby chinos all round. Other mummy's having their meet up and the children getting there freedom away from telly!
Me and Nicole had lots to catch up on and the children loved their play date.


Hope you don't mind this random post! Just thought a post on simply style would be a change. 

What did you get up to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment