Crabtree & Evelyn - Lavender Hand Therapy*

                           



Crabtree & Evelyn kindly put this 25g hand therapy lotion in our goody bag at the Oxford meet event. 
I have only recently started using it and I have fallen in love with it already! Along with it being a perfect size to carry around, it is one of my favourite scents, lavender! I am hugely impressed with how much moisture it gives out which instantly sinks into your skin leaving no excess oily product slipping and sliding.

You only need a little product which really does go along way leaving your hand feeling silky and smooth. You can feel the difference instantly which is all I ask for in a hand cream as I can't stand applying all these products to notice no difference! With this only being £5.00 I can truly say it is worth the purchase and it is defiantly in my May favourites!!


Buy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment