Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter

Use after showering or bathing, smooth a generous handful of this onto damp skin and massage lightly until it all sinks in.



Hands up admit I use to be lazy when it came to body moisturiser (as I've mentioned 100 times already) until I found Lush, Ro's Argan Body Conditioner which you can read about here. Once that ran out I needed to find an alternative as my nearest lush is a train ride away which with a 2 year old sometimes isn't the number one choice! I found this lying around at my mum's when I was bathing Kia and it was unused so me being a great daughter I just had to show mum what she was missing out on! I have heard all great reviews on Soap and Glory so used this as soon as I got home! I have been using this along with the Soap and Glory Scrub of your life and am thrilled with how smooth my arms have become.

'My skin has become so much more healthier and hydrated, just feeling all round better than before moisturising. I can't tell you how much I have changed my skin care routine since I've seen results of my skin by just adding little product now and then. Body moisturiser is essential for me now, making time for the simple steps really does give you a great outcome making you feel a whole lot better.'

This being £10.50 for such a big tub with a lot of product is really worth the investment.  I really recommend this product along with The Scrub of your life from Soap and Glory as they work well together with the goodness of shea butter and aloe vera making your skin so smooth you swear you're wearing velvet.

Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter - buy here
£10.50

No comments:

Post a Comment