June Birchbox

In June's Birchbox there is a football theme with it being the world cup!
They have gone for the Brazil colours with the world cup being held there. To tie in with the football theme they have selected beauty items from each country to include in each box and I am so happy with what I received in mine:


Beauty Blender & Blender Cleanser Solid - £16
An ingenious egg shaped make up sponge to ensure a flawless base- plus a soild soap to clean it.
I am so excited to have received the beauty blender! I cannot wait to try this baby out! I have brought many replicas, but not had the guts to spend the money on the real thing. After hearing all the great reviews from the beauty guru's I am dying to try it out and be amazed! I have already opened it like a child on Christmas. It is so soft and spongy, I just no it will love it!

Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical Lipstick - £9.90
A sheer glossy lipstick infused with moisturising cherry oil to leave lips lusciously soft.
Lip colour 22.Corail Doux. This isn't a shade I would pick up myself but I am willing to give it a try. It states to melt onto the lips and enhances them with a glossy colour that gives you the coverage you want, which is what I look for in a lipstick. 

OPI Nail Lacquer- The Brazil Collection - £11.95
A vibrant polish inspired by Brazil's tropical rainforests and sandy beaches.
As you all no I am a lover of nail varnishes! I love all colours and always get excited about new brands. This is also a brand I haven't come across before so am excited to see the colour, coverage and wear.

Naobay Body Radiance Lotion - £14.00
A lemony fresh organic body lotion with shea butter, olive and avocado oils for soft skin.
This body lotion says it deeply moisturizes the skin leaving skin velvety smooth, comfortable and soft, so I can't wait to put it to the test. I love the fact it is natural and organic with a lot of great natural ingredients so if it wins me over, it may be my new go to body lotion. I have already viewed the website and love how simple the full sized packaging is.

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre - £12.99
This cult French moisturiser soothes the skin with natural ingredients and is suitable for all.
With my Liz Earle moisturizer running low the Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre Nourishing Moisturizer couldn't of come at a better time! With it stating to be multipurpose for face and body, ideal for babies, children and adults as well as leaving a satin finish with no stickiness, I have high hopes for this product to leave me wanting more.

Birchbox Brazil Inspired Keyring (which I will put straight on my keys)




Read what I got in my last Birchbox here and find out how to purchase one yourself here!



Are you a Birchbox subscriber? 
Are you happy with your box?

No comments:

Post a Comment