W7 RUBY RED KISS LIPSTICK*


It has taken me absolutely ages to find a bold red lipstick that is wearable and affordable, but I think I have finally found it! This W7 lipstick is literally my dream in a tube! The colour is perfect along with the texture it leaves on the lips. With me only loving matt finish lipsticks this has ticked all the boxes for me. 

I love that it is matt but doesn't dry the lips so is wearable with or without lip gloss on top. I do however suggest a lip liner before applying this lipstick so it doesn't bleed onto the skin as it gives out so much product. It is so nice to find a lipstick that goes on the lip with hardly any pressure which gives the lip full coverage in one coat! The pigment is unbelievable. 
I am so happy with the colour, texture and coverage it gives, however I think the packaging is a bit cheap but with its price tag you can't complain, plus the product itself makes up for it! 

A red lip really does make you feel 10 times better.

Overall I found it to be long lasting even after drinking, eating and kissing my daughter goodnight (although she had a lovely red smudge on her face) which is a bonus if you want it to last throughout a long messy night! 
This has been my favourite red lipstick I have come across so far and will defiantly be purchasing it in the future. 





No comments:

Post a Comment