July's Birchbox.

July's Birchbox is a Sun, Sea and Sand theme to celebrate the beautiful weather we are having right now. Nothing makes you feel better than a beautiful day to wake up to and a Birchbox filled with goodies!


In this months box I received:

MODELS OWN Nail Polish £5
Stay on trend down to the tips of your toes with these gorgeous hard wearing nail polishes.
This nail varnish looks amazing! Filled with pink, silver, black and a shimmer of blue and green when it hits the light. Definitely a statement to the mails! I cannot wait to try this out.

BALANCE ME Wonder Eye Cream £20
A light hardworking formula to brighten the eye area and keep wrinkles at bay.
I have heard mixed reviews on this so eager to try it out and see which side I favor.  I love the fact it is 99% natural as I have just recently purchased the Yesto Carrots Moisturising Eye Cream which was also full with natural ingredients, however as I said in my recent post I wasn't noticing much improvement to my dark circles which it stated it would brighten. Hopefully this product will bring some hope to the natural eye creams!

LAQA & CO. Sheer Lip Lube Pencil In Menatour £14
A high gloss pencil to add a pop of sheer, nourishing and wearable colour.
I was a bit on the side with my first glimpse at this lip pencil. You may or may not no that I am not a huge lipstick fan and like to keep it quite nude unless its a night out. This is such a beautiful colour, (a pinkish but more purple) but am I brave enough to wear it?

BENEFIT The Porefessional £24.50
An award winning primer that magically erases pores and leaves skin velvety.
This is the winner of the box for me! I am so excited to see a primer in the box, let alone the Benefit one! I am just about to test out the M.A.C Prep and Prime Primer so it will be interesting to see which one wins it for me!

WHISH Three Whishes Lavender Body Butter £14.50
Not your granny's lavender - this sweet scented antioxidant rich lotion nourishes skin.
To be completely honest with you, I am not excited with this product as its not something I really use on an everyday basis and It's not really a brand I have heard of. I will give it a try as lavender is one of my favourite scents and my skin needs a bit of love.

FILOSOFILLE 4 - Sided Nail Buffer
Your at home DIY manicure made easy.
Is it just me or does everyone lose their nail files? This couldn't come at a better time as I am currently growing my nails out and most of them has just chipped! Me being me, has lost my nail vile. I like the look of this nail file as like it said, its a home DIY manicure, or the perfect size for your bag and traveling!

See what I got last month in my Junes Birchbox here, want to subscribe to Birchbox, click here.

Are you happy with your box?

4 comments:

  1. Super quick post - loved it! I should be receiving mine soon and I CAN'T wait, especially after reading this!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I got a bit excited and had to write about it! Haha :) I hope you receive yours soon & fingers crossed you will be as pleased as I was :) xx

      Delete
  2. I just posted about mine too :) Agree with you about the body lotion though, it's not very exciting. I love your photos.

    macinmybackpack.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant, I will taje a look. Yea I'm not a big fan but I'll give it a go. Aw thank you :) xx

      Delete