June Favourites

Yet another month has been and gone so here comes that post of my go to products of ...June




When I went to the Crabtree & Evelyn Oxford Event for their Handy Tips Handed Down Launch I received this nail polish in my goody bag. With baby blue being my favourite colour, I was excited to try it out! I have tried their nail varnishes before when I was offered a manicure at the event and it lasted pretty well. However,  I was a bit skeptical at first with me doing it as I didn't add a top coat of clear varnish whereas when I had the manicure, she did. I am so in love with the colour and really pops in the sunny weather. It dry's quickly which is always a good thing and last a decent few weeks without major chips, so I am pleased with the overall product!


I have already raved about this product in a whole blog post, which you can find out why it's in my favorites here, but I haven't yet raved about the cleanser, which is just as good as the product itself! It does exactly whats it suppose to do, leaving the sponge as good as new. With a solid cleanser it lasts so long and doesn't effect the product after wash! I recommend the solid cleanser if you have purchased the Beauty Blender to give you a proper clean with a hygienic finish to the sponge giving you more uses. 

Yesto Grapefruit Correct & Repair Wipes
 (can't find on boots website but normally £3.99)
I have also written a blog post up here about these wipes and I am still really enjoying using them! The smell is incredible. For the price of the product, you are left feeling fresh and glowing! I have already gone out and purchased more! 

I no this is a bit of a strange product to chuck in but I am so fussy when it comes to shower gels as I like it simple but want it to smell good at the same time! I had a mint shower gel and literally chucked it away after 1 use as I hated the tingle it left on my skin! This shower gel smooths you skin and leaves you smelling lovely! I love the natural ingredients its added and can't get enough, literally wish you could smell it through this screen!

This has had a little bash but I can't stop using it! It was a mix of of pretty colours including rose and light pink. It gives such a lovely natural blush to the cheek and gives out so much pigment so it will be long lasting. I got this ages ago and can no longer find it but I am really enjoying blushers that have a mix of colours added as I think it gives a lovely finish.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water £4.99
I have really enjoyed using this! It is so light and hydrating that it leaves the skin clean and clear feeling refreshed with little product needed. I love it because it is multi-purpose so you can use it to remove all make up, even eyes! It removes make up easily and soothes the skin without leaving any sticky residue.  Like I said, you only need a little product and states that you can get 200 uses out of it so its great value for money!

What has been your favourite products this month?  

4 comments:

  1. LOVE monthly favourites! Mines up on my blog right now! I adore the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and is now what I used every single day! x

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely product to use! I am so glad I finally decided to buy! x

      Delete
  2. That C&E nail polish looks gorgeous, such a beautiful colour! I've seen everyone raving about the Micellar water, I need to check it out :)

    Fiona @ www.dollydowsie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it beautiful!
      Honestly, it's amazing!

      Delete