Nail Varnish - Kelly Brook & Barry M

Hello :)

I don't no about you but I'm obsessed with nail varnishes, I couldn't live with out them. They bring colour to an outfit, they are easy to play around with and a cheap way to be bang on trend with the season colours.
I have always gone for Barry M nail varnishes as I LOVE them! They are always such beautiful colours and last ages on the nail! I also picked up a few colours from the Kelly Brook collection at New Look just before Christmas and I am also impressed with the outcome. The colours are absolutely beautiful and very affordable. I got them in the sale for £1.75 - £2 when they are normally £2.99 so you really can't go wrong! I'm not sure if you can still get these as she has a new collection but its worth a look!

 I love them! If you are wearing a plain dress you can easily spice up your outfit with your nails. I really can't recommend Barry M enough! They have such a huge selection of colours that your nails will never look dull! Why not also give Kelly's collection a go?



---------------------------------------------
Barry M's Collection - click here

Kelly's Collection - click here

Take care xo

RachelMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment