Barry M Brow Kit Shape & Define


This handy little pallet retailed at only £5.99 includes a wax, powder and a highlighter.
It also comes with mini tweezers for a quick, clean tidy up and a double ended brush to apply the product with.


For me going from a pencil to powder was the best decision I made making my brows look more natural.
The wax is a great way to shape the brows and a useful glue for the next step.
The powder makes your brows fuller whilst the highlighter gives it the clean finish and makes the eyebrows pop.

I think it is such a useful pallet as its compact with everything you need for the perfect brows.
It is also great for your make up bag with the small packaging (not like you need to carry it around) but it also comes with a mirror making it double handy!

Barry M is one of my favorite brands for nail varnishes so I was instantly attracted to this, expecting it to be as good as the nail varnishes and I am 100% happy with my purchase!

Buy here - Give it a try and see if you are equally impressed.

Take care xo

RachelMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment