Mini Haul.

So I have recently brought a few bits and bobs over the weekend so I thought I would share them with you.

I needed an outfit to go to a summer wedding in June (ages away I no, but I love being organised) and have been searching everywhere for one that I felt comfortable in as well as giving me that extra stroke of confidence and then I found this,



As soon as I saw it I purchased it! I no you're not really suppose to wear white at weddings but I think the red roses and green leaf detailing will stand out focusing all attention there in stead of the dress colour.

Obviously, as a girl I needed shoes to match right? So I just HAD to buy these beauty's ---->

At a bargain price of £19.99 I couldn't resist! I think these look classy with the colour combination which will also be great for any outfit!

I then popped into boots as my mascara was starting to smell so needed a new one but found out it was 3 for 2 so 30 minutes later, this happened,




Happens to everyone right?

It's not as bad as I thought as all that only came to £26.96! Saving me a total of £10.68!  I purchased:

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (Honey)
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Colour Rush (give me a cuddle)
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam
Barry M Brow Kit
Barry M Natural Glow Shadow and Blush Palette
Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer


Shoes was purchased from New Look, Buy here. (not exact as I can't seem to find them)
Dress was purchased from Miss Pap, Buy here.
Reviews on my new make up items will follow, read about the scandaleyes mascara on my previous post here.


Take Care xo

RachelMarie 

No comments:

Post a Comment