Rimmel Last Finish Colour Rush &. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain || Crayon pen

When it comes to lipstick and lip balms I am not very brave. I like to keep my lips nude but I was feeling brave the day I went into Boots. I came across these lipsticks in a crayon sort of style and was excited by the colours. I instantly feel in love with the idea of the new packaging and colours that I wanted to experiment some different colours that I am not use to.
I came across the Rimmel Last Finish Rush in 100 Give Me A Cuddle and the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey/Douce and gave them a quick test on my hand and purchased them.
I wanted to share with you my thoughts and which product has won me over because I no longer wear nude!





I fell in love with the packaging hoping the lip colour will be just as gorgeous, I gave a swatch on my hand and it gave a nice pink, brown shimmer colour, which I wasn't to sure about because I was so use to nude but I was convincing myself it would look better on the lips so I purchased it. After applying it to the lips after getting home I instantly fell in love with it by how much it moisturized the lips. It was a bit darker then I would of hoped but defiantly a great colour for the natural look. Its a great design to the product making it easy to apply and has a great amount of product in! It does retail for £7.99 but the finish it just great.



I fell in love with the lipstick as soon as I tested it on my hand! The colour is just beautiful on hand and on the lips. It is such a beautiful colour and will be great for them summer days! It is long lasting giving you a rest from topping up all day long. It along with the Revlon also gives out a lot of product giving your lips a lovely moisturized glossy finished. It is also the same design, so packed with long lasting goodness, along with being easy to apply. I believe this retails around £4-6 depending on where you purchase so well worth the money! 


Right Rimmel, Left Revlon

I recommended trying these out as I will defiantly be repurchasing these in various different colours 
If you have any recommendations I would love to here.

Take care xo

RachelMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment