Kia's OOTD

Casual doing washing
The joys! 

A very different post for you today, but I wanted to share with you an outfit of the day but seeing as I'm not doing anything exciting I'm all casual so I wanted you to show you Kia's :)

I always make sure Kia is well dressed, so today she is seeing her Nana whilst mummy goes to her appointment and as the sun is shinning but a little cold outside she is wearing a beautiful long sleeved bunny themed dress with white tights and white dolly shoes with bows. (I will put her mustard colour coat on when we go out)


Please excuse the mess and Kia's boots she was outside in the garden playing before her programme came on but shes doing a little twirl for you.

Dress - Next
Shoes - Mothercare
Tights - Tesco's
These may no long be available 

I hope you liked this post, Kia wanted to leave you all a little gift.






No comments:

Post a Comment