May Birchbox

Once I received my March Birchbox in my OXMEET goody bag I was won over and became a monthly subscriber. I preferred the Birchbox over the Glossybox,  (personal choice) and yet again I am thrilled with what came in May's box!


First sight.

Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara - £19.50
This jet black adds both volume and length to all types of lashes. I was so excited to try this I used it the following day and was thrilled with the results shown below:


Soigne Nail Lacquer - £11.00
I am a huge nail polish lover so its always a win to receive one. I didn't no what to expect with this as I never really heard of it, but first impressions are great. I already no I will be purchasing more from Soigne again. I only used 2 coats and both dried up instantly leaving a smooth glossy finish.



Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath and Showet Oil - £39.00
This invigorating blend of pink grapefruit, rosemary and juniper berry will soften skin and uplift your mood. I can't wait to try this as I love experimenting new things when it comes to shower and bath products and this sounds lush with the mixture of fruity scents.

Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo  - £13.50
A light spray that refreshes second-day hair
I love dry shampoo as its a complete lifesaver and haven't used any other than Batiste until now. I had the chance to test this out and I personally felt like the Batiste lasted a bit longer and would rather pay £2.99 for Batiste when it does just the same job but better! Sorry!

Laura Mercier Face Polish - £25.50
A creamy scrub with purifying microbeads that cleanse skin and buff away dead skin cells for radiant results. We all no I love my scrubs so once my other skin care is finish I will defiantly try it out!

Imedeen Derma One - £37.99
Tackle anti - ageing from the inside with these zinc and vitamin C-packed supplements.  They're key to skin clarity, elasticity and overall smoothness. I am interested in these as I've never thought of tablets when it comes to skin care so will be keeping a close eye on the results.

Impressed? Purchase the Birchbox here.

No comments:

Post a Comment