Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk Razor*


Hydrates skin longer than any other razor, leaving skin silky smooth up to 2 hours after shaving.
After reading this and the simple steps of this razor I couldn't wait to have a bit of me time and put it to the test!

               
The first thing about this razor that I absolutely love is the fact that this razor is already filled with moisturising serum so after shaving your legs the razor has already done the next step for you making it a quick and easy job done in less than 5 minutes.


This shaver has completely changed my view on razors! I, hands up admit that I am a very lazy person when it comes to shaving my legs! I NEVER get my legs out without skin colour tights as I absolutely hate my legs, so I am one of these people who buy the cheapest razors out there.
With 5 curved sensing blades and unique skin guards you get the shave you want with the protection you need making this the best shave I've had with no irritation. This pack comes with a case to keep the razor head protected making it safe and perfect for travelling!

I for sure, no I wont be going back to the cheap razors! They do they job, but not as well as the Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk Razor which gives you a close cut as well as leaving your legs silky and smooth and with me having a 2 year old cutting out the moisturising step after shaving has truly saved a lot of time giving me more mummy time!

Now on offer at Boots for £4.99 was £9.99!!
BUY HERE

*Although I was gifted this item, I am not paid for this review, everything I have said is 100% my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment