TMI (meme) tag

I was tagged by Sam from Dreaming of WDW to do the TMI (meme) tag, so here goes the explosion of information you may not of already known.

1- What are you wearing?
I am wearing a vest top with leggings and a black fluffy cardigan.

2- Have you ever been in love?
Yes, I am currently in love with a wonderful bloke called Ben.

3- Have you ever had a terrible break up?
Terrible, no.

4- How tall are you?
I am 5ft4

5- How much do you weigh?
I haven't shared my weight since becoming a mummy, sorry!

6- Any tattoos? 
Yes, I have 6 tattoos (2 butterflies on my wrist, my favourite quote on my collar bone, a bow with Kia's DOB on my back, Mum & Dad on my foot, an owl on my ankle and a bird with a key and lock on my thigh)

7- Any piercings? 
Yes, 3. Bottom ears, top ear and tongue.

8- OTP
Malibu and Coke. Hahaa :) ...I'm not to sure on my favourite OTP.

9- Favorite show?
Google box, The call center.

10- Favourite bands?
I can't really think of any band's I have really been loving. I can only think of solo artists, Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran & Paloma Faith. I'm more of a person that turns it up in the car if an old song come's on. I don't really follow music these days as I'm forever out or watching CBeebies.

11- Something you miss? 
My dog Sandy

12- Favorite song?
Any song in Frozen ♡

13- How old are you?
21 :)

14- Zodiac sign?
Taurus

15- Quality you look for in a partner?
Kind, sense of humour and someone I can be silly around.

16- Favourite quote?
Sometimes you've gotta fall before you fly.

17- Favourite actor?
Rebel Wilson because she makes all films funny!

18- Favourite colour?
Baby blue.

19- Loud music or soft?
Loud whilst I'm cleaning, soft when I'm relaxing.

20- Where do you go when you are sad?
My bedroom.

21- How long does it take you to shower?
15 minutes roughly.

22- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
30-45 minutes.

23- Ever been in a physical fight?
Not that I can remember.

24- Turn on?
Men who no how to treat a women.

25- Turn off?
Big headed cocky boy's who think they are better than everyone..

26- The reason I started blogging?
I have a lot of spare time and love reading other blogs.

27- Fears?
Spiders, death, being lonely.

28- The last thing that made you cry?
Les Misérables.

29- The last time you said you loved someone?
Just before Kia and Ben went out.

30- Meaning of your blog name?
It's my first and middle name :)

31- Last book you read?
I honestly couldn't tell you, its been to long.

32- The book you are currently reading?
None.

33- The last show you watched?
Kia's CBeebies shows.

34- Last person you talked to?
My boyfriend Ben.

35- The relationship between the last person you text?
Boyfriend.

36- Favourite food?
Indian.

37- Place you want to visit?
Paris!

38- The last place you were?
Apart from at home, a nursery viewing.

39- Do you have a crush?
No, although I wouldn't turn down Ryan Reynolds and Channing Tatum.

40- Last time you kissed someone?
Before Ben and Kia went out.

41- Last time you was insulted?
No idea, it all happens behind your back these days.

42- Favourite flavour of sweet?
Anything mint!  Yum.

43- What instrument do you play?
I'm very untalented.

44- Favourite piece of jewelry?
My pandora bracelet.

45- Last sport you played?
I'm also very lazy when it comes to sport.

46- Last song you sang?
'Let it go' from Frozen

47- Favourite chat up line?
I seriously don't have a favourite but are you tired?  Because you've been running in my mind all day.

48- Have you ever used it?
Definitely not!

49- Last time you hung out with somebody?
Friend- Thursday, Mum- Today.

50- Who should answer these next questions?
Melanie from Me, Bookshelf and I, Nicola from Barefoot Mahala, Hatty from Hattyxo and Vicky from Being Tillys Mummy

2 comments:

  1. I love being nosey... Thanks for sharing TMI meme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I love these kind of post

      Delete