August Birchbox

August Birchbox is all about summer getaways so all this months products came packed in a holiday travel bag which will come in useful for your go to make up and skin care products.  Not only did this months Birchbox come packed with summer essentials, but it also came packed with tips for your summer getaway so you will confident you will be leaving packed with all you need.

Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect £20
A leave in conditioning spray to detangle and protect against heat and sun damage.

Chella Highlighter Pencil £15.95
Highlight the brow bone, cheekbones and inner corners of eye with this chunky pencil.

Nude Progenius Omega Treatment Oil £58
This nourishing oil is rich in omegas 3, 6, 7 and 9 for hydrated, smooth skin.

Vasanti Brightenup! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator £26
A multi-action exfoliator to ensure a renewed, refreshed complexion.

Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream £32
A natural shade-adjusting CC cream with SPF to smooth fine lines and even out skin tone.

The Proposal by Tasmina Perry £7.99
Chapter one of this spellbinding and romantic novel, which spans 1950s London and present day NYC.

This summer essential travel pack couldn't of come at a better time. I am going away for a few days soon and Birchbox has started my packing for me! I am super excited to try out all these new products as I have never tried any of them. I am a huge lover of everything included and hope chapter one of The Proposal gives me my start on the book ladder!






See what I got in my July Birchbox here.

Want to wake up to a box full of excitement samples? Find your perfect monthly subscription here.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get mine through the post now!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shouldn't be long! Its such a good get away box :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hey, I have nominated you for the the Liebster Award as I love your blog! If you haven't heard of it go www.happymadlife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html ! I think its a nice way for others to get to know newer blogs and to promote yours :)

    Maddy xx

    ReplyDelete